"Intellectual distinction is a necessary but not a sufficient condition for election to a Rhodes Scholarship. Selection committees are charged to seek excellence in qualities of mind and in qualities of person which, in combination, offer the promise of effective service to the world in the decades ahead. The Rhodes Scholarships, in short, are investments in individuals rather than in project proposals..."

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Special Thanks!

I wanted to thanks the members of TEAM for having me over to give the Technology in the Homeschool talk.  It was not only my pleasure but my privilege to share that which my husband and I have a passion - technology!


If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and I will try to post answers for you!

2 comments:

queen of the castle said...

Thank you for coming out to the NW and sharing your information and wisdom! We were a small bu interested group and I think we could easily sit through another talk outlining a suggestion scope & sequence of programs/apps by age and subject. Will you be speaking again at the conference in June?

The Road Scholar said...

Hi Tracy,
I will be speaking at the conference in June. I will again be doing the "Beginning Homeschool" talk. I will also be presenting "This Old Schoolhouse" which is about how to use some of the tools the old school marms used, running classes of many kids of many ages. Sounds like our world, doesn't it? I am looking forward to that since it is my favorite talk right now!
Thanks again for inviting me. I am considering writing down a scope and sequence for Technology, but it will have to be a summer project!